LATEST JOB VACANCIES
role 1 – ADR TANKER CLASS 2 DRIVERS
We are always looking for new staff (ADR Tanker Class 2 Drivers). Be part of a successful team with new vehicles and the latest in-cab technology including Touchstar tablets. New Era offer great job satisfaction, security and long term benefits with the introduction of our pension plan.
Duties will include – Multi-drop deliveries and collections throughout London and the South East.
role 2 – Telesales / Account Manager
The Telesales role is a key role within the business. You will be supporting the marketing functions of the business by keeping data current but also by creating leads and opportunities.
Using a targeted approach, your role will include the following duties:
- Telephoning potential customers to update the database using our clients CRM system.
- Identifying key contacts and decision makers.
- Establishing the level of interest in our client’s product.
- Producing basic reports showing the day’s activities.
- The role has potential to develop into a technical sales role should you have the required skills/aptitude, full training would be given.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- A proven track record of achieving high numbers of quality outbound calls in a lead generation / telesales environment would be preferred.
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM systems would be advantageous
- Trustworthy and reliable
- An excellent telephone manner
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach
- Good written communication and strong attention to detail
- Excellent self-management and planning skills
role 3 – FINANCE MANAGER
This newly created position of Finance Manager is within the Accounts Department and will report to the Finance Director. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the Accounts Department runs effectively on a daily basis and that all financial data is prepared in an accurate and timely manner. A key component of the role will be the move away from manual processes and introducing ways of working to increase efficiency and improve process.
- Supervise, train and support the accounts team in day to day duties by:
- Management of workloads, work flow, staff performance and staffing levels to maximize productivity
- Regular communication to accounts team through appropriate channels, such as team and one to one meetings
- Performance management of accounts team, currently for 6 direct reports
- Manage the attendance of accounts team by monitoring holidays and absences
- Foster team spirit by encouraging, supporting, coaching and motivating all members of the accounts team
- Recruit and select new staff as required with the Finance Director Support
- Support the Finance Director through:
- Production of year-end accounts, including making files and information available for the SAR audit
- Production of management information, such as month end accounts and monthly balance sheets
- Management of Fixed Asset Register
- Overseeing bank reconciliations
- Providing monthly vehicle cost analysis
- Developing team KPIs for performance and efficiency
- Deputise for the Finance Director when required.
- Liaise with outsourced payroll provider to ensure successful submission of monthly salary payments
- Complete month end reporting in:
- VAT return
- Closing of Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Salary payments
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Provide support and assistance to the Directors when requesting financial information
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Part or fully qualified accountant with experience of finance management in a logistics and/or supplier environment with a good understanding of Fuelsoft
- The ability to increase efficiency and improve processes by moving away from current manual processes
- Strong numerical and IT skills with advanced experience of Microsoft products
- The capacity to work and thrive in a busy and time sensitive environment, demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm and the ability to multi-task is essential
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with colleagues and suppliers, including the capability to explain complex financial matters in a clear and concise manner
- Possess strong organisational skills with the ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to tight deadlines
What’s on offer?
- A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
- Increasing holiday allowance with accumulating years of service
- A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
apply for a role at new era