LATEST JOB VACANCIES
role 1 – ADR TANKER CLASS 2 DRIVERS
We are always looking for new staff (ADR Tanker Class 2 Drivers). Be part of a successful team with new vehicles and the latest in-cab technology including Touchstar tablets. New Era offer great job satisfaction, security and long term benefits with the introduction of our pension plan.
Duties will include – Multi-drop deliveries and collections throughout London and the South East.
role 2 – Telesales / Account Manager
The Telesales role is a key role within the business. You will be supporting the marketing functions of the business by keeping data current but also by creating leads and opportunities.
Using a targeted approach, your role will include the following duties:
- Telephoning potential customers to update the database using our clients CRM system.
- Identifying key contacts and decision makers.
- Establishing the level of interest in our client’s product.
- Producing basic reports showing the day’s activities.
- The role has potential to develop into a technical sales role should you have the required skills/aptitude, full training would be given.
Experience and Personal Attributes required:
- A proven track record of achieving high numbers of quality outbound calls in a lead generation / telesales environment would be preferred.
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM systems would be advantageous
- Trustworthy and reliable
- An excellent telephone manner
- A methodical, analytical and conscientious approach
- Good written communication and strong attention to detail
- Excellent self-management and planning skills
role 3 – Oxford – ADR tanker class 2 Drivers
We are always looking for new staff (ADR Tanker Class 2 Drivers). Be part of a successful team with new vehicles and the latest in-cab technology including Touchstar tablets. New Era offer great job satisfaction, security and long-term benefits with the introduction of our pension plan.
Duties will include – Duties will include – Multi-drop deliveries and collections in Oxford.
role 4 – IT / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently recruiting for a socially confident, proactive Helpdesk or Systems Engineer who is passionate about developing and supporting ICT which has an impact on efficiency and customer service. The role will be a 12-month contract with possibility for extension.
As the key onsite IT specialist, you will provide implementation, development, support & maintenance of ICT hardware, software, servers and associated infrastructure across its UK offices. This will include the operation and management of a helpdesk environment to users, with a defined escalation path to external 3rd line support as required. As a result, we are looking for someone with a pro-active and service-oriented approach. Reporting to the ICT & Finance Director, you will be responsible for the needs of around 80 users to deliver a pro-active, right by design approach to systems support & delivery.
This role would ideally suit candidates with prior hands on experience as a helpdesk or Systems Engineer whom are looking for the next stage in their career development. It would be advantageous if candidates held relative certifications, or demonstrable experience for Helpdesk (Spiceworks), Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Office 365, HyperV, and Cisco Meraki.
- Experience of industry standard help desk ticketing systems (e.g. Spiceworks)
- Experience of using remote assistance software (e.g. LogMeIn)
- IT Hardware & Software platforms (Dell PowerEdge)
- Problem prevention / solving, administration & Troubleshooting (Eventlogs)
- Active Directory (AD)
- Group policy (GPO)
- File & Print server
- Network and Routing (Meraki & Draytek)
- Data security and access control (OneDrive, Teams)
- Experience of MS Windows software & operating systems:
- Client Win 7 to 10
- Client Office 2016
- Server Server 2012 – 19
- Experience of MS Exchange administration, through Office365 portal.
- Virtualisation Administration and maintenance (Hyper-V / Azure)
- Mobile OS platforms (iOS & Android)
- Endpoint protection (SEPC & Trend)
- PC installation deployment and maintenance.
- CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
apply for a role at new era